[OpenLayers-Users] Cross Domain problem ?

Arulraj Murugavel (மு. அருள்ராஜ் Arulraj Murugavel (மு. அருள்ராஜ்
Mon May 30 00:15:49 EDT 2011

HI

You include this ip 172.20.30.100 in your proxy file under your webserver
where openlayers are available(192.168.2.90).

Then, both servers will talk each other.

Arul...