[OpenLayers-Users] Label mis-align with IE9

Frank Broniewski brfr at metrico.lu
Tue May 31 10:10:06 EDT 2011

Hi Andreas,

I just took
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/vector-features-with-text.html and
added the doctype:
<!DOCTYPE HTML>

and in the JS I added a console
             renderer = (renderer) ? [renderer] :
OpenLayers.Layer.Vector.prototype.renderers;
             console.log(renderer);
but I uploaded an example at
	http://www.gis-hosting.lu/static/tmp/doctype.html
.
I'm testing with IE9 32bit Mode on Windows 7 Professional 64bit, if
that's of any importance.
All line breaks are removed from the text and the label align of the
name: toto age: 20 label is still too high in IE9. The line breaks are
also in all other browsers (Opera, Firefox, Safari and Chrome) missing.

Many thanks

Frank