[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Openlayers.Bounds().transform() not doing transform

Michael Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Nov 1 12:37:39 EDT 2011

In testing your sample code, it looks like you are trying to load the
code for the UTM projection asynchronously and you aren't waiting for
the file to be loaded.  You can fix either by using a pre-built version
of Proj4js ie. use the proj4js-combined.js or proj4js-compressed.js
files, or by passing a callback to the Proj4js constructor.

Mike