[OpenLayers-Users] Printing polygon features in Firefox

Michał Średnicki michsred at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 09:40:37 EDT 2011

Hi list,

I have a web page with map constructed in OpenLayers which uses data served
via WMS by GeoServer. When I try print this map in Firefox (directly
printing the web page using file -> print) all polygon objects are removed
from printout while points and polylines are correctly printed. This
situation doesn't apear in IE (v. 9), Chrome and Opera. Does anyone have an
idea why this problem appears in Firefox (v 7.0.1). I expected such
problems, but not in Firefox.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

Michał