[OpenLayers-Users] Vector layer rendered in wrong location using Openlayers and Ext Panel

Ryan Williams rwilliams at paqinteractive.com
Fri Nov 4 09:43:21 EDT 2011

Hello all,
I'm using an OpenLayers map inside an Ext panel and my vector layers are
not being overlaid in the right location on the map when viewed with the
Chrome browser.
I've got an Ext panel that includes a panel on the left and a top panel
and a map panel in the center. It looks like Chrome is not accounting
for the width of the left panel or the height of the top panel so the
vector layer ends up being rendered in the wrong location on the map
panel. IE and Firefox do account for the width and height of the
neighboring panels and render the vector in the proper location.
This used to work in Chrome.
Has anyone else noticed similar behavior?

Thanks,
Ryan

--
Ryan Williams