[OpenLayers-Users] How to set up wmts layer in openlayers

Robert Buckley robertdbuckley at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 12:18:23 EST 2011

Hi,

So i´ve spent all day setting up a wmts service through openlayers in the hope that all my printing problems with mapfish print would be solved.....but no!

http://maps.zgb.de/lws/wmts.html

This is the result of my efforts..and I have to say the performance of wmts is unbeatable.

The print problem is that now the pdf is empty but without the error message in the corner...so I really can´t see where i´m going wrong.

any help/comments/suggestions more than welcome...

yours,

Rob