[OpenLayers-Users] Problems with userdefine Popupmarker-Class in OL2.11

Norbert Renner norbert.renner at gmx.de
Wed Nov 23 13:02:37 EST 2011

Hi Jan,

I had a look at xmas_test_only.html and it seems like disabling the
replacement of the OpenLayers Image.initImgDiv function in tappenbeck.js
would fix this:

/*
OpenLayers.Tile.Image.prototype.initImgDiv = function() {
*/

Not sure if this is needed any longer, I haven't tested the POI layer.

Cheers,
Norbert