[OpenLayers-Users] Cadcorp sponsorship

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Thu Nov 24 02:45:47 EST 2011

We want to extend our sincere thanks to Cadcorp for becoming an
OpenLayers Project Sponsor.
>From the http://www.cadcorp.com/ website:
""" Cadcorp is a UK based developer and supplier of industry leading
geographic information systems (GIS) and web mapping software. Our
cost-effective solutions help organisations in the public and private
sectors maximise their investment in geographic information by making
it easier to share spatial data between people and between systems.
"""
OpenLayers depends on contributions of all sorts.  We're grateful to
Cadcorp for its generous financial support of the project.

Tim
--
Tim Schaub
OpenGeo http://opengeo.org/