[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers + Phonegap + WFS

gabriel gpetricek at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 04:58:53 EST 2011

Hi guys,

Im trying to create mobile app on Android device Samsung Galaxy S with
OL and phonegap, especially i want to load features from OGC WFS map
service. The thing is , that i dont know how to set proxy.cgi (i think
this is wrong way in this case to work with proxy) . Maybe it isnt
possible to do. On my laptop everything is working, but when I try to
load features in mobile apps, nothing displayed only WMS. I think,
something is doing, because app is starting very long. (without WFS
only few seconds).

Is there a way to solve this problem?