AW: [OpenLayers-Users] Geoserver default SLD

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Fri Nov 25 12:12:55 EST 2011

Yes, it is possible.

You can style your vector features using external sld files.

You have to request the sld file, parse it and add the styleMap to the
vector layer.

Have look at

http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.11/examples/sld.html

http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/apps/OLExamples/OL210/MapServer_WFS_Demo/MapServe