[OpenLayers-Users] polygon invisible after obtaining bounds

greendorf-2 aardelean at mybiosis.info
Mon Nov 28 09:06:38 EST 2011

Hi,

I have experiencing an issue for which I cannot find solution.

I draw a polygon on map and then I select it using the SelectFeature
control.

The problem is that if I get the bounds of selected polygon and then click
outside of polygon to deselect it the polygon becomes invisible.

/var feature_bounds= e.feature.geometry.getBounds();/

If I remove the line above...the polygon remains visible.

The select feature options may be seen below:
/OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature([vectors,...],{clickout: true, toggle:
false,multiple: false, hover: false, toggleKey: "ctrlKey", multipleKey:
"shiftKey", box: true}/

Could somebody suggest me an alternative way of obtaining the bounds of
polygon or knows the explanation of this behavior?

All the best,
Adorian