[OpenLayers-Users] Custom Build Issue and Questions

ChiefDan ChiefDan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 13:01:12 EST 2011

I'm trying to roll my own OL library. Currently I am getting a Firebug error
in my working map of "OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo is not a
constructor". I've got it included in my custom build file, and it is in the
custom library, so I am not sure what is going on there.

In the .cfg file, I am using only the [include] section to describe the
components I am using. Is this the correct method, or should I be
[exclude]ing the things I am not using?
Also, is there any file ordering I should be implementing, I assume that is
what the [first] and [last] sections are for, however I am not sure what the
precedence of files might be.

My .cfg file is as follows:

Thanks for any hints/tips!

Dan