[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Custom Build Issue and Questions

ChiefDan ChiefDan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 13:53:10 EST 2011

Seems there was an issue with that particular line of code. Fixed it, and no
other errors.

It looks like the build process does some ordering of files to make sure
dependencies are ordered correctly.

Should I be explicitly [exclude]ing files? If a a file is not in the
[include] section, and is not required by a file in the [include] could it
be included anyway? I want to make sure I only have what I need in my
library.

Thanks again!

Dan