[OpenLayers-Users] Openlayers on iPad : zoom smoothness

Henri-Maxime SUCHIER hm.suchier at artefacto.fr
Mon Oct 10 03:12:10 EDT 2011

Bonjour Eric J and merci for your answer J

The fact is that pinch zoom actually works (I just checked that double tap zoom also does). But I can't get the same smoothness as on the example I mentioned. On this example, map zoom precisely follows fingers movement : zooming is continuous. On my work, there seems to be sort of a threshold, zoom is made step by step, and I can't understand why such a difference, as initialization are the same on the example and on my code.

There is no public access to the site currently, but I can send any relevant part of my code if it can provide information on what's the problem.

Thanks again,

HM.