[OpenLayers-Users] Re: SVG Support

proveo pfischer at proveo.com
Tue Oct 11 08:05:05 EDT 2011

First thanks for your fast responding.

So my Problem is I want to add some overLays like in an old Sandbox Example.
But this Example only runs with this Sandbox Version and not with any other
Version.

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6880719/SVGForumExample.html
SVGForumExample.html

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6880719/symbol_catalog.svg
symbol_catalog.svg

the Subversion Link for the OpenLayers Version:
http://svn.openlayers.org/sandbox/camptocamp/tipi

I need to add geometry points on a map. The Information of this point I read
out of a KML file. But now I want to add SVG - Files as style for this
Points like in the example above. I also need to change the color of
elements like in this example though javascript.

greetings