[OpenLayers-Users] Open Popup with DoubleClick

proveo pfischer at proveo.com
Tue Oct 11 10:50:18 EDT 2011

Hallo,

how can I realise that the SelectFeature Control reacts on "onSelect:
selectFeature" only with a doubleClick, but on "onUnselect: unselectFeature"
with a normal click.

e.g. opening a popup on a VectorLayer with doubleClick and Closing the Popup
with one Click on the Map.

Perhaps I can use this: new OpenLayers.Control.Click({
                    handlerOptions: {
                        "single": false,
                        "double": true
                    }
                })

but i have no idea how to combine this with the SelectControl.

Greetings