[OpenLayers-Users] Panning 2.10 vs 2.11

Ricardo Bayley ricardo.bayley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:09:49 EDT 2011

Hi Eric,

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

I tried what u said adding the tileLoadingDelay, but got no luck.

These are my WMS options.

{
sphericalMercator: true,
tileSize: new OpenLayers.Size(256,256),
layers: "Argentina",
format: 'image/png',
tileLoadingDelay:0,
tiled: false,
singleTile: true,
minZoomLevel: 0,
maxZoomLevel: 8
}

FYI:
I also set the tileLoadingDelay to 10000 (10 sec). I see no
difference. I thought I should see the loading take long time, but it
doesnt.
I also have the Kinetic option enabled.

	map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.Navigation({
		dragPanOptions:{enableKinetic: true,documentDrag: true},
		zoomWheelEnabled:true
	}));

Does anybody know why this is happening ?

Ricardo