[OpenLayers-Users] Re: How can I fix it so that touch screens don't trap on the single left mouse click so that the geospatial query for metadata against our database is done?

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 06:17:11 EDT 2011

No I have not used the TouchNavigation control.

In fact I have not done anything to the extra enhancements that have
occurred between openlayers 2.8 and openlayers 2.11.

Yesterday I took an application that was developed within openlayers 2.8 and
copied over the openlayers 2.11 code and changed it to point to openlayers
2.11 instead of openlayers 2.8 and everything worked as it did before for
PC's and Mac's and for touchscreens everything worked as far as touch screen
gestures except that the left mouse click which I was intercepting for a
geospatial query to the database was intercepted first by openlayers 2.11.

Should I look into disabling the left mouse click within the TouchNavigation
control?

Thanks,

John

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 1:01 AM, dr <rykovd at gmail.com> wrote: