[OpenLayers-Users] How to filter attributes at WMSGetFeatureInfo?

Stephen Mather mather.stephen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 14:16:21 EDT 2011

Hi Kathrin,
      For a generic case, I don't know the answer, but at which service are
you pointing your GetFeature request?  If it's a GeoServer instance, you can
control it on the service side using templates, e.g.
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/tutorials/freemarker.html?highlight=template
.

       In addition to allowing filtering, this should allow you to control
inserting images into your popup, links, etc.-- really anything that can be
written in HTML.  For style control, you can then of course modify your
CSS.  For a simple example, see the contents of
GEOSERVER_DATA_DIR/templates/template.ftl
       Hopefully, other users will know a more generic (i.e. in this case
client/OpenLayers specific) solution.

Best,
Steve