[OpenLayers-Users] Using your own data with the Jquery Mobile example

Mark Volz volzmark at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 12:35:38 EDT 2011

Hello,

I would like to use my own data with the Jquery Mobile example http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/mobile-jq.html.  The example uses geonames.org which returns the results in geoJSON.  I was experimenting with geoserver which does return geoJSON, however the format that geoserver returns is different than what geonames returns.

If anyone has had any luck getting the Jquery Mobile example to work with their own data let me know.  I don't have to use geoserver, I just was working with it because it returns geoJSON.

Thank You