[OpenLayers-Users] Re: WMSGetFeatureInfo popups

ward w_ward_W at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 02:16:20 EDT 2011

thank you very much for your response

OK I've downloaded this proxy and put it in cgi-bin folder in apache
also I put the code in htdocs folder
without any changes in conf

I noticed that the first line in the proxy is : #!/usr/bin/env python
so I've installed python on my PC, and replaced that line with:
#!C:\Python31\python.exe

the result is popup contains this msg : Internal Server Error, The server
encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request... etc

also when I tried to reach the proxy directly : http://localhost/proxy.cgi
I got the "The webpage cannot be found" page

what else do i need ?