AW: [OpenLayers-Users] symbol truncated on tile borders of WMS

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Thu Oct 20 18:25:50 EDT 2011

set gutter:10 in the options of your wms layer.

OpenLayers\Layer.js

    /**
     * APIProperty: gutter
     * {Integer} Determines the width (in pixels) of the gutter around image
     *     tiles to ignore.  By setting this property to a non-zero value,
     *     images will be requested that are wider and taller than the tile
     *     size by a value of 2 x gutter.  This allows artifacts of
rendering
     *     at tile edges to be ignored.  Set a gutter value that is equal to
     *     half the size of the widest symbol that needs to be displayed.
     *     Defaults to zero.  Non-tiled layers always have zero gutter.
     */
    gutter: 0,

Arnd

  _____