[OpenLayers-Users] Zoom out on Android

Adam Eskreis aeskreis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 11:52:12 EDT 2011

Android devices do support multitouch in a native enviroment, but they do
not fire multitouch javacript events.  Unfortunatly, this means no multi
touch for OpenLayers.  If you are dead set on having multitouch in your
application, what you will need to do is program a native app with a
webview, and maintain the multitouch events from within the native
application.  This requires knowledge of Java, the Android SDK, and how to
communicate between a java and javascript enviornment in Android.

Best of luck!

-Adam