[OpenLayers-Users] TO GeoExt ??

ward w_ward_W at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 23 02:27:52 EDT 2011

hello all

i need your help
I've done creating a map with popups using OL & Geoserver
how could i convert the code to GeoExt ?
I couldn't find example explains apply google layers
these are parts of my code :

map = new OpenLayers.Map('map', options);

	// create Google Maps layer
  var gmap = new OpenLayers.Layer.Google(
      "Google ###", // the default
      {'sphericalMercator': true, numZoomLevels: 20, visibility: true}
  );

  // create Google Satellite layer
  var gsat = new OpenLayers.Layer.Google(
      "Google Satellite",
      {type: G_SATELLITE_MAP, 'sphericalMercator': true, numZoomLevels: 20}
  );

  // create WMS layer
  var points_pos = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(
           "Pointss Positions",
           "http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wms",
           {'layers': 'TEST:points', 'format':'image/png',
'transparent':'true'},
           {'opacity': 1.0, 'isBaseLayer': false, 'visibility': true}
      );

map.addLayers([gmap, gsat, points_pos );

	 var featureInfo = new OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo({
            url: 'http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wms',
			layerUrls: ["http://localhost:8080/geoserver/gwc/service/wms"],
			title: 'Identify features by clicking',
            queryVisible: true,

            eventListeners: {
                getfeatureinfo: function(event) {
                    map.addPopup(new OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud(
                        "test",
                        map.getLonLatFromPixel(event.xy),
                        null,
                        event.text,
                        null,
                        true
                    ));
        });

	featureInfo.infoFormat = 'application/vnd.ogc.gml';
	featureInfo.events.register("getfeatureinfo", this, pickpointid);
	map.addControl(featureInfo);
	featureInfo.activate();

function pickpointid(e) {
	      if (e.features && e.features.length) {
		       var val = e.features[0].attributes.pos;
               document.getElementById('pos').value = val;