[OpenLayers-Users] Opinions re OpenLayers 2.10 Beginner's Guide by Erik Hazzard

Nicholas Efremov-Kendall n.e.kendall at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 12:30:40 EDT 2011

The book is a good overview of the OL basics. It covers a lot of areas that
would be useful to beginners with both OL and Javascript and is
pedagogically oriented to help you learn to troubleshoot you're own
applications. It provides a sample application that uses remote data at the
end of the book. Basically, I found it useful.