[OpenLayers-Users] ImageLayer for dynamically generated images

"Stefan Jänicke" stefan.jaenicke at gmx.de
Mon Oct 24 05:03:51 EDT 2011

Hi Remi.

For sure, that is a possibility. But the problem is that I perform a request to a Contentserver2 instance, which receives the desired width and computes needed height of the image. I don't want to perform 2 requests (1 for image size, 1 for ImageLayer), since effort in Contentserver takes 1-2 seconds per request.

So is there a 1-request-way with OpenLayers for me?

Thanks,
Stefan.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------