[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers / GeoServer/ GeoWebCache gig needing developer

blackbeard mccartney at blackbearddata.com
Fri Sep 2 16:01:40 EDT 2011

hi all.   My company is trying to resurrect an old project that used
MapServer, OpenLayers and a Maptiler.

The new project will use the GeoStack of
OpenLayers/GeoServer/GeoWebCache/GeoExt all talking to an existing PostGIS
db.  The mapping platform is to deliver oil and gas related information.

if anyone wants to bid on it, the problem and specs are outlined in depth on
Elance under the title of "OpenLayers programming- mapping platform on
Linux"  with bidding open till 9/14/11.

>From being involved on the old project, this time I know to get the
developer involved earlier and let them set up the GeoStack as well. The
core site is outlined and we are keeping mission creep to a minimum.

Most of the old OpenLayers code can be reused, I believe. As the site
look/feel isn't changing much.

Link directly is
http://www.elance.com/php/bid/main/proposalList.php?jobid=25948662
http://www.elance.com/php/bid/main/proposalList.php?jobid=25948662