[OpenLayers-Users] Trouble with image rotated and location

Tony Peña emperor.cu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 09:34:19 EDT 2011

Hi, i'm searching at google and some list about geolocation and openlayers
and i get set lonLat at map and rotation of the image, but can't join the
rotated image in the lonLat

i send here my example OpenLayer javascript, if some can see my trouble and
help me to fix it!..
i don't know any of javascript, i'll try to adapt other code into my. so...
here is.

  <script src="http://www.openlayers.org/api/OpenLayers.js"></script>
  <script>
    map = new OpenLayers.Map("mapdiv");
    map.addLayer(new OpenLayers.Layer.OSM());
    lon = -81.094400;
    lat = 17.585400;
    var lonLat = new OpenLayers.LonLat( lon, lat )
         .transform(
            new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326"),
            map.getProjectionObject()
            );
    var zoom = 6;
    var markers = new OpenLayers.Layer.Markers( "Markers" );
    var icon = new OpenLayers.Icon("./images/airplane.gif");
    var planes=new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("Planes",
             {
             styleMap: new OpenLayers.StyleMap({
                        "default": {
                                     externalGraphic:
"./images/airplane.gif",
                                     graphicWidth: 16,
                                     graphicHeight: 16,
                                     graphicYOffset: 0,
                                     rotation: "${angle}",
                                     fillOpacity: "${opacity}"
                                    }
                        })
             });
    var feature=new OpenLayers.Feature.Vector(
      new OpenLayers.Geometry.Point( lon, lat), {"angle": 45, opacity:
100});
    planes.addFeatures([feature]);
    map.addLayer(planes);
    map.setCenter (lonLat, zoom);