[OpenLayers-Users] MouseOver GetFeatureInfo got problem

Alphatran bicphuongonline at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 11:46:21 EDT 2011

Hi my friends,

I got a funny problem with GetFeatureInfo

I registered 2 event: click and mouseover as follow:

        map.events.register('click', map, getInfo);
        map.events.register('mouseover', map, getInfo);

GetInfo will get parameters and loadURL then show popup

If I click on the feature, popup was shown correctly and working 100%
But hover mouse on the feature, for severals features, the popup was shown,
but for many feature the popup wasn't.

It's a funny problem for me and i spend much time for this without any
solutions.

Please help me, my friends!

Thanks in advance!