[OpenLayers-Users] Dragged rectangle freezed using right click

Jean-Marie jmtrg at hotmail.fr
Wed Sep 7 05:52:21 EDT 2011

Hello

I could checked that dragging a rectangle by pressing the key shift and
dragging the mouse
with the left click draws a rectangle to zoom in ; but I noticed that if,
before releasing the left click,
I press the right click then release the left click, the rectangle drawn is
freezed, remaining on the display,
and I don't know how to erase it apart from reloading the page ;
is there another way to erase this rectangle ?

thanks in advance

Jean-Marie