[OpenLayers-Users] Horizontal spatial shift and inconsistent behaviour when overlaying WMS and Google satellite

manuele amicogodzilla at bruttocarattere.org
Fri Sep 16 06:27:03 EDT 2011

Dear Viola,
it's seams more or less the same problem I have[1]
have you verified if the same WMS service is correctly overlayed to a
google or osm layer using the on the fly re-projection in QGis? This
could be a test to confirm that the data are ok...

Moreover looking inside your code you are displaying a WMS service
declared as EPSG:32737 on a map with a projection parameter set as
EPSG:3857... I'm a newbie with openlayers and I was asking me if is it
enough to get a reprojection of the WMS map?

cheers

     Manuele

[1]
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=4E71BD08.1040004%40bruttocarattere.org&forum_name=geoserver-users