[OpenLayers-Users] GWC + googleStreets Panning

Ricardo Bayley ricardo.bayley at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 14:15:00 EDT 2011

Hi follks,

I am testing a Geowebcache WMS service of mine.
This GWC has an expiration date for the Browser of a month. I actually see
the (from cache) when load in google chrome.

When I pan back and forth it is delayed a bit until tiles are loaded.
I what I noticed is that when I do this with Google Streets base layer, tile
dont even seem to get unloaded when panning.

Is this an OL issue or my WMS ?

BTW, I am using GWC 1.2.6 and OL 2.11 with kinnetick drag enabled.

Any pointers appreciated,

Ricardo