[OpenLayers-Users] Import OpenLayers Files from URL

Greg Allensworth gregor at greeninfo.org
Wed Sep 21 13:30:54 EDT 2011

> Is it there a way to import OpenLayers file from a single URL instead of
> downloading all the files and putting them in my server? Is it there a way
> to use the OpenLayer API from a URL like Google Maps does?

http://docs.openlayers.org/help/minimize.html

"""
There are multiple hosted versions of the OpenLayers library.

     http://openlayers.org/api/OpenLayers.js

This will always represent the most recent released ‘stable’ version of
the OpenLayers API.
"""

--
Greg Allensworth, Web GIS Developer
BS  A+  Network+  Security+  Linux+  Server+  ZCE-PHP
PH: 415-979-0343 x302  FX: 415-979-0371    email: gregor at greeninfo.org
Web: www.GreenInfo.org     www.MapsPortal.org

Subscribe to MapLines, our e-newsletter, at www.GreenInfo.org