[OpenLayers-Users] Legend not updating on changelayer and moveend

Jason Hochschild sk1 at sk1consulting.com
Mon Sep 26 16:21:25 EDT 2011

When turning layers on/off and when panning my legend does not update.  Only
zoom will update the legend.  I have registered:

// ** REGISTER MAP EVENT TO UPDATE LEGEND AFTER LAYER CHANGE ** //
map.events.register('changelayer', map, function() {
legLyrStore.data.items[0].set("legendURL", "http:// ~getLegendGraphic ~");
});

and:

// ** REGISTER MAP EVENT TO UPDATE LEGEND AFTER ZOOM OR PAN ** //
map.events.register('moveend', map, function() {
 legLyrStore.data.items[0].set("legendURL", "http:// ~getLegendGraphic ~");
});

Live at: http://floodatlas.org/wcmp/DEV/

Any suggestions to get the moveend to recognize panning and tips to get
changelayer to work?