[OpenLayers-Users] Re: drawing an ellipse

Mr. Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 23:22:01 EDT 2011

On Sep 28, 2011, at 10:18 PM, Michael wrote:

> Same answer applies, but another option would be to just hand-code the ellipse if you only have one or two.

Oh no.... what is the point of computers if I am going to hand code them? :-)

In any case, I don't have one or two... I have many, many of them, 10s, perhaps 100s. And, as I said, (ideally) I want to draw the center point of the ellipse, and then have the ellipse show up on mouseover, otherwise the map canvas would get too cluttered.