[OpenLayers-Users] Put a "sight" image in the map view center

robgardens rob.maggi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 08:50:37 EDT 2011

Hi all,

is there a way to put a sight image in the center of the map, in a fixed
position so that it always signal the center of the map view? I need it with
a z-index above the map base and feature's layer but under the framed popup
(when shown)? I tried with a Control.Panel and css but it goes above all.
I searched around the web but I can't find anything about it.

Thanks to all.

Rob