[OpenLayers-Users] Show and hide maps with a button in OpenLayers

pascal evano pascal2833 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 01:43:11 PST 2012

Hi!

The problem is that if I try to hide and remove the id after using the
function createmap, the firebug writes: "b is null". It seems that the fact
of removing or hiding the id works but then it's impossible to show or
recreate the map and all these elements.
So, what can I do to integrate all the elements which are in the map?
Pascal.