[OpenLayers-Users] Two vector layers and select control

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 07:59:07 PST 2012

Hi,

You could always leave the selection active and turn editing off/on.

(without seeing more detail I have no idea of what is your code, but maybe
it would be interesting to use `standalone:true` of ModifyFeature, see:

http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.12/doc/apidocs/files/OpenLayers/Control/ModifyFeature-js.html#OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature.standalone

and use SelectControl over the two layers)

Regards,

Xavier

Tondo wrote