[OpenLayers-Users] Google Nexus 7 - DroidGap

mbarbi1 mj_barb at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 06:30:52 PST 2012

It is very odd, I have tried the same code on a Galaxy tab and a Incredible
phone and it works fine. Just the Nexus 7 has this problem. I also noticed
(at least for me) that while I'm zooming in (pinch to zoom) the tiles shift
into the correct position, but then after zooming they pop out of position
and create the lines.

Wally Atkins wrote