[OpenLayers-Users] Openlayers popup identify gml layer

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 03:37:39 PST 2012

Hi,

You must correct some aspects:

 * if you explicitly add controls, create a map without controls:
       map = new OpenLayers.Map({controls:[], ...
 * what is "select:..."? on "osm = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("blok_bbb"
..." this property does not exist.
 * map is not a layer, in any case you could use: new
OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature([map.layers[1], osm, gmap], ...
 * layers osm & gmap must be added to the map.
 * selectStyle is not defined in this piece of code

See a simple example of popups on a vector layer:
http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/sundials.html

Regards,

Xavier Mamano

abang_adit wrote