[OpenLayers-Users] WMS requests executed twice

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Sat Feb 4 15:54:28 EST 2012

Hi Andreas,

No, I use OpenLayers 2.11. I see now that it has something to do with my
proxy. All maps are on webservers in an internal network and are
accessed via one proxy.When I run the page on the local server, maps are
retrieved only once. When I access that same server from the outside,
via the proxy, all maps are retrieved twice.

Although this is probably not an OpenLayers problem, I would be
gratefule for suggestions. It took me quite some time to get the proxy
configuration running. It works now, but takes twice as much time as needed.

Jan

Andreas Hocevar wrote on Mon, 23 Jan 2012 04:58:20 -0800:

This might be due to a bug that has been fixed quite some time ago
already. Which version of OpenLayers are you using? Andreas.