[OpenLayers-Users] Copyright box using Google layers

Tobias Reinicke ramotswa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 11:57:35 EST 2012

Yes, always a really good idea to specifically call a certain version
of the google maps api. Having said that, I am scrabbleing around
myself!

3.7 is the latest (with some great new features - drawing and new
design (and some good google earth builder stuff (i.e. call google
earth builder layers into your openlayers map! :) ) )

Best to stick to 3.6 for now, I presume the openlayers devs will have
to submit a patch for the copyright stuff (?).. don't know.

Happy scrabbling.

Toby