AW: [OpenLayers-Users] What's wrong with my OSM + MapServer layers?

Andrea.Z a_zanotti at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 9 06:22:58 EST 2012

Thank you very much for your reply, but it is not working anyway. The problem
is that I discovered that my overlay is displayed as a small point in the
"middle of the earth" at the coordinates 0 E 0 N, and it remains a small
point even if I zoom at the maximum scale. I think that there is no problem
in the mapfile, as long as if I put it alone in a map, it is perfectly
displayed, and set in the right projection. I try to paste my page again
with the modifications you suggested me, but I hypothesize that the problem
is in my "layer" object.