[OpenLayers-Users] How to use Cloudmade custom map with openlayers?

Robert Buckley robertdbuckley at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 06:19:59 EST 2012

Hi,

I have not found a definitive answer on this in the web.

I have edited the osm map using cloudmade´s editor. Now I would like to use the map in existing openlayers webapps and not by using the cloudmade api.

Last week I simply took the URL from the editor and took the relevent number which identifies the map being edited, but today the number had changed!! ...When I looked in the cloudmade editor the map ID was 54297 whereas it was 54298 last week.

So What is the prefered way of binding the edited styles into openlayers?

I will post this on the cloudmade forum as well....

Thanks for your responses,

Rob