[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers Code Generation

Arnie Shore ashore3 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 21 12:01:58 EST 2012

A possible variation on your excellent idea:  I'm sure I'm not alone in
converting a GMaps application to OSM/OL.  I'd love to have seen a
mapping of the major operations from one library to the other.

Like instantiate, map center, bounding boxes, click events. icons,
markers, popups.

This would be oriented to programmers, but of the OSM/OL noob persuasion!

AS