[OpenLayers-Users] Re: disable auto position of popup

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Wed Feb 22 13:53:41 EST 2012

Hi,

thanks for willing to contribute! There is a documentation wiki
already where you can make changes:
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/wiki/Documentation. Another easy way
to contribute to documentation is to fork
https://github.com/openlayers/docs and send pull requests. The latter
is preferred.

Documentation improvements are always welcome, so thanks for your suggestions!

Andreas.

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 12:56 PM, S Coetzer <geotech.sarel at gmail.com> wrote:
> awesome, info. I am going to use popups in my next project and also realized
> the entire images moves after the event fired
>
> Openlayers are greate but I find documenting solutions a bit slow such as
> this work around/quick fix.
> You have to really search to get an answer.
>
> Can't OpenLayers adopt a WIKI approach to its documentation where the actual
> user can make authorized changes to its documentation?
>
> Anyway, just an idea.
>
> Regards
> Sarel Coetzer | GIS Developer
>
> Malaria Research Programme
> Medical Research Council
> Tel : 031 203 47 94
> http://www.malaria.org.za/
>

> On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 1:04 PM, simonsays <simie55 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Found my answer:
>>
>> http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/popups-td3904873.html#a3904874
>>
>> Removed the .Anchored, didn't know that OpenLayers.Popup without
>> .anchored,
>> .framed or .framecloud would also work.
>>
>> Hopes this helps someone looking for the same solution.
>>
>> --

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/