[OpenLayers-Users] Animating vector polygons generated from separate data files

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Fri Feb 24 03:51:36 EST 2012

I use a method for emergency vehicles that does a json diff to:

- move objects that have really moved
- change attributes and thus symbology that really changed
- a combination of both

Every 3 sec. without trouble

Currently only for points. It requires jquery. Would it be of any help?
Op 24 feb. 2012 02:21 schreef "Jon Oxtoby" <joxtoby27 at gmail.com> het
volgende: