[OpenLayers-Users] Re: How it works WMSGetFeatureInfo??

sarel geotech.sarel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 01:28:51 EST 2012

Sorry, I only read the last post from my email app.

I see most if these issues occur when developing outside the geoserver
application.
The whole idea behind WMS and getfeatureInfo is meant to be platform
independent.

You realy wonder what most users do with geoserver if they not realy using
WMSgetfeatureinfo facilities. I have read proxy issues dating back to 2007
only to find the are in the incorrect path not associated to geoserver path
(localhost:8080/geoserver/www/xxx)

I see the WMSgetFeatureInfo one of the most attractive facilities in any map
server.