[OpenLayers-Users] openRouteService and openlayers

vrbikdan vrbikdan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 06:00:09 EST 2012

Hi,
I'm trying to create map with simple route planner. I need only to draw
route between two places (which coordinates I know) without text information
or anything. I find openrouteservice.org so I would like to use it in my
map. My idea was XMLHttpRequest, but openRouteService doesn't generate XML.
Do you have any idea how to use this service in my map? Is it evan possible?
Or any other idea how to create route planner in OL? :)

Thanks a lot
Dan