[OpenLayers-Users] SelectFeature onUnselect called for nested IE elements

geoman csabbey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 17:11:58 EST 2012

Hello,

I have a custom popup I'm creating that has some buttons on it - I want the
user to be able to hover over my popup and push a button. This works great
in Chrome, but nested elements in this popup in IE cause the unSelect
function to be called, closing the popup.

I tried to check if the mouse is within the popup with some additional event
handling, but in addition to being a messy solution, this wasn't working
(the events weren't firing and/or unSelect wasn't being called after the
mouse really left the popup).

What is the correct way to handle this?

Thanks in advance,
Craig